Thursday, April 20, 2017

Solar Imaging Session - April 20, 2017

The sky this morning is very cloudy and I had a hard time doing any imaging as the clouds are very pesky this morning! But after lunch , I was able to get another attempt at the Sun and seeing condition is fair. AR2651 Sunspot Group continues to grow a little bigger as it comes out of Wilson Effect. AR2651 Sunspot Group in Ha wavelength is very active and I'm expecting it to be even more active as the days comes toward this weekend in time for the Global Astronomy Month's SUNDay Free Solar Public Viewing event on April 23, 2017 (Sunday) 3:00-6:30pm PST at SM Mall of Asia By The Bay (SMBY). When I'm going to image the Sun in white light wavelength , seeing deteriorates but I still proceeded to image it despite the poorer condition.

No comments: