Monday, May 6, 2024

Deep Sky Imaging Session - May 5, 2024

It's been over a year since my last time doing a deep sky imaging session in the light polluted city of Manila. I was testing my imaging setup in preparation for next weekend deep sky imaging session in Tanay to test a new observation site for our members future trips there. Fortunately, I still remember the basic imaging system train on my setup to do a 1 hour total exposure of the beautiful NGC5139 Omega Centauri in the constellation of Centaurus using my Borg 76ED refractor with ZWO ASI294MC Pro astro camera. Still getting used to doing an evening imaging run so I didn't push myself much to stay long past midnight to image the Scorpius Sagittarius nebula objects which I plan to image under the dark skies of Tanay next weekend.

No comments: