Monday, June 2, 2008

The Long Wait .......................



Oh Boy! Just waiting for my new toy, the Canon A650IS to arrive soon. I have placed an order of the unit since May 15th but my source told me it will be arriving mid June 2008 :( At first I didnt feel any urgency to get hold of it as the weather lately is not good. I plan to use the A650IS in doing solar work as well as double stars imaging.

But as of this week..... I was dead wrong as the supposed short wait seems an eternity and I can already feel the itch to finally test it out....... I just told myself ......" Just 2 more weeks, hold on....." :) LOL Me getting the A650IS doesnt mean I will be retiring my old Canon 300D which has been helpful to my needs in doing DSLR astrophotography. The A650IS will just complement it on some application only.....

I had started already doing my personalized astro webpage for the past 3 days and hopefully it will come out by mid June so that I can use it to share with my fellow astronomy lovers.

No comments: