Thursday, September 15, 2011

Solar Imaging Session - September 15, 2011 (7 Sunspot Groups!)

The sky this morning was cloudy and I have given up hope to image the Sun . But as I was about to go to office, I suddenly saw the Sun peering out from the hazy sky. Even though the seeing condition was terrible, I still can't resist myself to still try to image the Sun even only in Ha wavelength. AR11289 Sunspot Group continues to grow a bit in size, solar activity inside its core is very small. AR11295 and 11296 Sunspot Group was surprisingly very active amid its relative small sizes! There are a total of 7 sunspot groups on the Sun although only AR11289 Sunspot is big. Rest are small pecks group IMHO.

When I was trying to image the Sun in white light, I got clouded out again and since I'm already running late fro work. I had to quit and fight another day :(



No comments: