Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Solar Imaging Session - November 1, 2012 (Huge SW Prominence)

I wake up late this morning as I was so tired due to tiredness and stress :( I quickly setup to check out the Sun again and the large SW eruptive prominence visible yesterday as increase and size and height! The SE large eruptive prominence as well as the hige large dark filament beside it has also started to simmer down a bit :( AR11600 Sunspot Group still fire a small bright flare to show itself before exiting the western limb. Rest of the groups are quiet. Once again as expected, seeing condition again worsens and I couldn't get a lock on focus on the sunspot at white light high resolution so had to forgo it as the Sun is about to be obstructed by our house's roof :( I got to image a full disk shot of the Sun in white light before ending my session as I have to prepare to go to cemetery to visit my dad's tomb on All Saint.s Day today :0

No comments: