Friday, February 12, 2021

Solar Imaging Session - February 12, 2021

Kung Hei Huat Chay! Happy Chinese New Year! The sky this morning is partly cloudy and I have to play hide and seek with the clouds to be able to image the large NE hedgerow prominence as well as the fainter but still large SW hedgerow prominence too. I also use my old trusty TV-101 refractor for this session as it has not been used for a long time already :(  

I also experimented playing around using my Canon EOS M6 mirrorless camera mounted on the Daystar Quark Chromosphere Ha filter and TV-101 refractor. Result looks promising but not that great compared to what I can get out using my old reliable ZWO ASI120MM webcam but I will try again next session with probably my Canon EF100-400mm L lens so I can try to get a full disk Ha image and check the result.








 




 

 




No comments: