Friday, April 2, 2021

Deep Sky Imaging Session - April 2, 2021

The sky this early evening is clear so I setup my scope to image M42 Great Orion Nebula in the constellation of Orion. I got into trouble early as had power problem that run my mount properly but after I got to troubleshoot the cable problem so when I'm about to image , M42 is slightly a little low already in the western horizon but I still proceeded not to waste the opportunity to image it. I was also in a hurry that the subject was  off center a bit so I just crop the image to center it a bit. Nevertheless, I'm still satisfied with the initial result .  I hope to reimage it again in the days to come. Image was taken using ZWO ASI294MC Pro camera with Borg 76ED refractor on Vixen GPDX mount. Total exposure of 60 minutes was made for the image.



No comments: