Saturday, December 4, 2010

Solar Imaging Session - December 5, 2010

The sky this morning is again very cloudy but since Im so excited and eager to see how AR11131 Sunspot Group is developing, I try to still monitor and image the group. I can see it grown in size and has a nice penumbral structure as well. 2 new sunspot groups (not yet designated) have developed. One can be seen near AR11131 in the NE limb while another smaller one which consists of pores can be viewed near the center of the Sun's disk.

AR11130 Sunspot Group is now exiting the the NW limb but unfortunately, I wasn't able to image it as clouds really give me a hard time this morning! There goes as well for me to image in white light as well........ :(

Hope tomorrow, weather will be more forgiving and give me a chance to image both in Ha and white light in better seeing condition .


No comments: