Sunday, September 20, 2015

Solar Imaging Session - September 21, 2015

The sky this morning is fair and seeing condition is good. Unfortunately, I got into trouble as the Image Capture and Sharp Cap software as both freezes and don't let me fire any shots after my first capture. I wasn't able to do further imaging as trouble persist till I got obstructed b the tall building at 8:00am :( What a great way t start the week :( ==== Anyway, the only image I got was an image of the wide large dark filament with numerous large eruptive prominence plus a new AR2420 Sunspot Group on the NE limb. I hope I will be able to fix the problem asap later.
UPDATES: I finally was able to detect the problem that I encountered this morning. I somehow got to adjust the FPS Adjust set to Auto on my ASI120MM thus my old laptop couldn't handle the higher frame rates. I always set this is manual settings but I think I forgot to revert it back from AUTO to Manual thus the problem I encountered. Anyway... At least problem SOLVED !

No comments: