Friday, December 25, 2015

Solar Imaging Session - December 26, 2015

The sky this morning is clear and seeing condition is ok. With some slight adjustments on my setup configuration once again, I got to tame my setup for more control on the balance and field of view adjustment now. I also retracted the tripod legs at its minimum not only to lessen vibration but as well as to extend my solar session time for another 30 minutes more. The wobble also lessen down a bit thus a little easier for me to get focus. I would need to put in more center weight maybe in tomorrow session but I'm happy with the results today than previous 2 days . Not much activity now in Ha wavelength except for some mild flaring activity on both AR2473 and 2472 Sunspot Groups. New AR2475 Sunspot Group is inconspicuous. I was able to image in white light on both full disk as well as close up of AR2473 Sunspot Group.

No comments: