Thursday, September 9, 2010

Solar Imaging Session - September 10, 2010

Hello:

It's a good feeling to be back doing solar imaging after almost 5 months of solar imaging hiatus :( Expecting to do more solar imaging and observations starting this month though still weather dependent.

The sky this morning was a bit cloudy but there are some small cloud openings that I got to wait for me to image the Sun before the roof obstruct my view. As i look through the eyepiece, I was able to see numerous large eruptive prominences that are visible on the solar limb.






I was able to get some shots before clouds totally obscure my view :( Seeing was poor this morning but hey! Not bad for me to at least get started out again and test my solar imaging setup for more solar work in the days to come!

No comments: