Saturday, May 5, 2012

Double Rainbow - May 5, 2012

While I was still at work, I got to received a facebook message from photographer friend Derrick Lim saying there is a double rainbow visible hat time, I went out to check the sky which is a bit dim and cloudy and saw a beautiful complete rainbow arching its way across the sky! I didn't waste any more time and scrambled to find an open sky for me to image it without much wire obstructions and was able to find an open area at the Reina Regente Bridge and use my Iphone 4 to quickly snap several images of the rainbow which was very bright and beautiful! Also faintly visible is the second rainbow just above the main rainbow which is broken arc and is more pronounce in the right side of the rainbow only. Nevertheless, a beautiful view despite the cloudy sky that afternoon :)

1 comment:

Jurassic Mike said...

Cool. This is a good photo to be included in the sales brochure of the condo units in the background. Keep up the good work James!

By the way, I am now a also a licensed real estate appraiser and broker. That's why, I also noticed the two condos in the background.

See me if you have real estate concerns.