Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lunar Imaging Session - November 4, 2012

After I was returning to home from SM Mall of Asia after letting my son KC ride bicycle there, I saw the waning gibbous Moon rising low from the eastern horizon, I decided to image with it my Canon EOS 500D DSLR with EF100-400mm IS L lens on sturdy tripod from the hood of my car along the road. But unfortunately, clouds suddenly covered the Moon as fast as I setup my camera. Feeling bad about it as I missed the Moon so much, I proceeded to return home and after going up to my room, I decided to take another peek at the Moon and finally saw it still low from the horizon but I have a small window of opportunity to image it before I get obstructed by our roof, I fire a few shot and got what I needed with my portable lunar image setup :)

No comments: