Sunday, April 17, 2016

Solar Imaging Session - April 18, 2016

I wake up late this morning due to tiredness as had to wake up early in the morning to vomit some acidic juices from my stomach. Sigh. Anyway, I was only able to image in Ha wavelength as after I finish imaging in Ha, I got obstructed already by the roof :( I will try to see if I could image AR2529 Sunspot Group before I go to the provincial work trip. AR2529 Sunspot Sunspot Group looks like it had erupted again with another strong M-class flare earlier in the morning but I was able to capture perhaps receding flare already but it is still very evident. There is also a huge SW hedgerow prominence that resembles a shark fin from the Jaws movie :)
Just before lunchtime, I have a short time to image the AR2529 Sunspot Group in closeup white light. It is nearing the NW limb thus have Wilson Effect already. Seeing condition is also not good but one can still some nice details on the sunspot itself. Good bye AR2529 Sunspot Group. Thanks for the beautiful sessions with you past few days :)

No comments: