Monday, April 6, 2020

City Deep Sky Imaging Session - April 6, 2020

Another clear sky this evening so I image again and made a challenge myself to try to capture the IC434 Horsehead Nebula without using any narrowband filter near the Full Moon phase which will happen in another 2 days. Although he Moon is further away from IC434, the moon glow is really extreme and I cannot even see NGC 2244 Rosette Nebula except with its internal star cluster only as well as NGC 2174 Monkey Head. Hell Yeah, Am I asking for the Heaven to imsgre them in RGB color??? :) But since I was able to see a faint Flame Nebula, it challenged me to just do it and try exposing for it as I have nothing to lose but get more experience. Well, still was able to capture it faintly by forced image processing of course :) LOL I was also able to image the Comet C/2019 Y4 Atlas once again and it still exhibit even brighter core and tail despite reports that it has started to disintegrate :( I also use this opportunity to image Waxing Gibbous Moon before I packed up.

No comments: