Saturday, April 3, 2021

Deep Sky Imaging Session - April 3, 2021

The sky this evening is not good as there is a thick haze that is near the western horizon that hampers my attempt to image IC 434 Horsehead Nebula in the constellation of Orion. I try to get more data for this object but unfortunately, I got lots of trash subs cause by wind vibration and , haze and horizon glow that I had to trashed more than 50% of what I captured.  Nevertheless, I use the remaining usable data and force process the image thus ;pts of noise and gradients.  Anyway, will retry this object again this week as another 1 week extension of ECQ (Enhance Community Quarantine) has been announced.  Image taken using ZWO ASI294MC Pro camera with Borg 76ED refractor on Vixen GPDX mount. Total of 30 minutes exposure was used on this object.



No comments: