Monday, April 5, 2021

Deep Sky Imaging Session - April 5, 2021

The sky this evening is a little hazy and I initially didn't plan to do any imaging tonight but the urge to do DSO imaging while in lockdown time forced me to still setup despite the bad weather condition. I also got into strong wind trouble this session as well so I have to almost throw away more than 30 minutes of subs exposures.  I also decided not to use the latter part of my 30 minutes more subs as I can see more haze and gradient noise on the frames. Nevertheless, result still came out ok a bit but again fighting the horizon glow as well as haze this session.  Image once again taken through my ZWO ASI294MC Pro camera with Borg 76ED refractor on Vixen GPDX mount. A total of only 60 minutes exposure was made to make this image.



No comments: