Thursday, September 15, 2011

Solar Imaging Session - September 16, 2011 (Darn Clouds !!!)

The sky this morning was very cloudy and is almost clouded out. I was hoping to image the Sun to check out the size and structure of both AR11289 and active AR11295/96 Sunspot Groups but unfortunately, the Sun is playing hide and seek with me the whole imaging session to the point I had to quit as I'm running late for work!

Amid very bad seeing condition where I had a hard time even trying to focus on AR11289 as the image wobbles in and out of focus that will frustrate anyone in my position this morning. Nevertheless, I still try to hold on and try to get the best out of the very bad images and can manage to show AR11289 Sunspot Group's image below:



Better luck again tomorrow I guess, Not happy with the final image but still feel ok at least I could still share AR11289 Sunspot Group for others to view amid bad seeing condition.

No comments: