Thursday, January 29, 2015

Solar Imaging Session - January 30, 2015

The sky this morning is partly cloudy but seeing is fair. I can feel that I have maybe a a few weeks left for me to do solar imaging before the darn tall building in my eastern horizon will block me for several months before I could do again any solar except on weekends lunchtime :( AR2268 Sunspot Group is enormous in the aspect of its length as it almost fill the horizontal frame of my camera! But in general, the main umbral core of this group is not that big though. There is also another big group coming out of the NE limb designated AR2277 Sunspot Group. Unfortunately, clouds rolled in before I could image 2 more groups as well as full disk :( Anyway, it's good to be back doing solar imaging again after 2 weeks of cloudy skies!

No comments: