Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Solar Imaging Session - February 11, 2015

I'm really cramp for morning time this morning to image the Sun as the Sun rises further to NE as the days passed by thus delaying the time for me to view the Sun as it comes out of the darn tall building in my Eastern horizon. I was only able to snap 1 short AVI before I go to work. Seeing is fair so I only image the main superstar on the Sun's disk right now which is the super huge long dark filament that stretches more than half of the Sun's diameter already! It's like a huge serpent with AR2280 acting as its head and strutting its body across the Sun;'s disk !!! But from the image I got, it seems the long dark filament might already been undergoing snapping process already as I can see lightening shade near the middle of the long dark filament thus I'm speculating snapping process has already begun :(

No comments: