Thursday, July 1, 2021

Solar Imaging Session - July 1, 2021

The sky this morning is slightly hazy and seeing condition is fair. AR2835 Sunspot Group continues to grow but there is some decaying on the umbral part of the main structure. AR2826 Sunspot Group is decaying fast while AR2827 Sunspot Group is stable. The NE large faint eruptive prominence is starting to collapse back to the limb.

I was also able to test out the Lunt CaK module filter that I was able to borrow from my friend to test it out. Today's session is better than my 1st experience with this filter which was very poor because of wrong configurations of my setup. I hope I would be able to get good results with my solar setup configurations in the days to come but my results today is promising.


















No comments: