Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Solar Imaging Session - June 30, 2021

The sky this morning is clear but I can still see some more of the Taal Sulfur Dioxide SO2 smog still present on the sky. But it is slightly lesser or thinning compared to yesterday.

AR2835 Sunspot Group continues to grow in size and its main core structure has grown beautifully as well both in White Light and Ha wavelength. There is also another new AR 2837 Sunspot Group that is visible in the NE quadrant. AR2826 Sunspot Group is staying to decay fast. A nice tall, large projection prominence is also visible in the NE limb. I wasn't able to do any CaK imaging today as clouds pester me all along despite the fact I setup early this morning and I'm running late for work as well. Hope I can do it as well tomorrow morning.














No comments: