Sunday, November 2, 2014

M42 Orion Nebula Narrow Band Trial Image Processing

I had another free time for me to practice my deep sky image processing but this time in Narrow Band wavelength instead of the usual LRGB and RGB processing works. I got to download another free narrow band deep sky image data provided by David Nguyen of AstroBin and try to practice narrow band processing of his free data. The narrow band data which consist of 2 hours each channel of Ha, OIII and S2 data are still the property of David Nguyen of AstroBin and are not mine so my only contribution on this image is to try processing it to practice my skills. With the onslaught of cloudy skies and bad weather, this gave me some time to practice image processing on the sideline while waiting for clear skies in the days to come. :)

No comments: