Sunday, April 8, 2012

Saturn Imaging Session - April 8, 2012

After getting caught in heavy 6 hours traffic jam yesterday going from Manila to Nasugbu and vice versa next day, I was really dead tired but I still got enough strength in me to do some Saturn and Lunar imaging session after I got back home.

After cooling down the scope for 1.5 hours, I start to image Saturn first since I have to wait for the Moon to clear my neighbor roof obstruction. Seeing was again very good and focusing was easy to do as well tonight that I was able to use a single 2x barlow as well as a double stacked 2x barlow. I'm starting to get the hang of imaging Saturn in fair to good quality lately, maybe more practice will give me a better leverage in getting consistent quality Saturn image. But it is still very far off from what fellow ALPer Chris Go's image quality is concern but I think I had exceeded my previous Saturn images several years ago :)




Will post lunar images separately later as I'm dead tired already now. Need to sleep! zzzzzzzzzzz.........

No comments: