Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Solar Imaging Session - December 29, 2009 (Another Huge Eruptive Prominence !)

Hello:

I wake up early this morning to continue monitoring the AR 11039 developments but I was awe by the beautiful large eruptive prominence that seems to tell me to image her than the sunspot group :) LOL It was a tall prominence unfortunately, I still have to go to work so I wasn't able to continue monitoring its size in the afternoon :( Fellow ALPer Armando Lee reported to me that fellow ALPer Wilbert Palma who was stationed in the AstroCamp observatory was also able to view the beautiful eruptive prominence as well also through a PST-Ha . Several nice eruptive prominences were also visible and imaged by me .

AR 11039 continue to shows its active activity as her 2 major component group is growing in size compared to yesterday's image.




No comments: