Monday, October 31, 2011

Solar Imaging Session - November 1, 2011 (Large SE Eruptive Prominence)

The sky this morning was not good as lots of passing clouds and seeing condition is also not that good as well. AR11330 Sunspot Group is decaying a lot and is also near the eastern limb :(n AR11334 Sunspot Group's high solar activity seems to mellow down today even from Ha wavelength. There is also a large eruptive prominence in the SE limb together with the huge dark filament that I was able to see yesterday. Lots of small prominences are also visible around the solar limb.

Rest of the small groups are very quiet as well. I was only also able to image AR11330 Sunspot Group in white light through passing clouds thus image not that good but I still image it to show how much it has decayed :( Thick clouds then covered the sky so I had to end my short solar imaging session this morning and I also need to go to my dad's tomb to give some offerings as today is All Soul's Day. I miss you Dad very much!





No comments: