Saturday, October 15, 2011

Solar Imaging Session - October 15, 2011

The sky this morning was partly clear but seeing is poor. The sky partly cleared up past 8:15am already and I had to scramble to get the most time out to image the Sun before I go to work. AR11314 Sunspot Group stills show a lot of solar activity inside its core and the large dark filament is still present beside it. AR11319 Sunspot Group also shows some small activity in its core. AR11312 Sunspot Group is nearing the NW limb and would probably exit the limb in 2-3 days.

I also got to image AR11312 and AR11314 Sunspot Groups in white light before I had to pack up and report for work. Hopefully, I will get some good breaks early morning so that I can get a good sets of Ha and white light images of all the sunspot groups.





No comments: